Wednesday, December 3, 2008

so IN Love with christmas

OK,d green green grass tat i cooked yesterday

broccoli with carrot n mushroom

I'm so in love with christmas.. Extremely in love i would say..

Listening to christmas carol all day long.. maybe i'm insane.. xD

Dreamt of santa.. Everything is so wonderful.. nyway,it's just a dream..

Quite happy with my life nowadays..

But wat i HATE is a malay guy secretly in love with me keep irritate me..

Lol.. I don't mean tat i hate malays.. n yet in my own opinion,i can't accept them s my life time partner..

n a chinese guy too,he call me day n nite.. i ignored his call,nevertheless he still call me every nite.. oh god,pls help me..

I'm a person hu love freedom..

I dun like my partner to control me day n nite..

Maybe they show their care by doing all dis,wat i'm going to say,if u love a person,trust them..

N i THINK i dun wan2 commit in a serious relationship rite now.. =D

hahaha.. life oh life..

Live life to d fullest!

Cheers!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home