Sunday, December 21, 2008

我回来了~

我回来了~!!
I'm back!!!
I'm away for one week..
I guess nobody misses me..
But I do miss ALL of u!
nothing much happened on the 13th dec till 15th dec..
hmm.. I shopped every single day to prepare for my cny..
eat every single day..
n I put on a lot of weight! Damn! =(
on d 16th,Ee Ellie is back from US with Uncle Naseeb,Mekial n Hana(she's my babe)
everyone was so excited to meet them in d airport until we were so full n oni uncle albert n grdpa took their dinner..
waited bout 45 minutes to meet them,grdma keep asking,y were they so slow n r they stuck in tokyo..
cuz they went tokyo before coming to m'sia..
went to d aquarium at klcc.. discover all sorts of insects n fishes in it..
but i'm so sad tat no one there to take pict for me.. so i m d photographer fr 13th dec-19th dec.. too bad.. =/
besides tat,we went to d museum negara on 18th dec s uncle naseeb wanted to go..
not much ting there..kinda huge place.. but i find ntg interesting in it..
on friday,went shopping d whole day at pavillion just to find my evening wear for xiao jiu jiu's wedding.. have to find because wat ee ellie bought for me is tremendously sexy! if i wear it on tat day,i can confirm tat everybody's eyes will POP OUT.. xD
i tried for about 20 over evening wear,some r not suitable n some r very very very very expensive.. at last walk in to tangs,n a evening wear fitted me just nice.. tat is d last one n mum decided to pay for it.. went to klcc again for d midnite sales.. ntg much s i m very exhausted shopping for d whole day..
on d saturday-20th of dec.. we went to watch MAMAMIA! d stage show was very nice n we did really enjoyed it.. but they dun allow us to take a video record n photos in it.. T^T we pay for RM408 per person for a sit,but we can't even take pictures of d actor n actress.. =C HMPH!!!
今天21号,是华人冬至,也是小舅舅的未婚妻(老婆)过大礼。。
但我不会去,因为要很早起来,我很懒惰,因为这几天都睡不好。。
就在今天,我又长大一岁了。。就快变成人了,不再青春了? 哈哈哈
无论如何,
会把所有的照片尽快上传上来~
anyway,
will upload all d photos i took asap..
I will have a good sleep tonight!!
*Countdown*
~Christmas day=4 days
~Uncle Alfie's wedding=6 days

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home